I've made these every year at Christmas for about 20 years. I give these as gifts and make big batches for my family. But this year, I'm not going to make them. I've decided that I want to spend the limited energy and stamina I have on being with my people and not shut in my kitchen breaking 25 lbs of pretzels into small pieces. I plan to resume the pretzel making in 2020, but for those that can't think of Christmas without them, here is the recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Preheat oven to 275
2. Break pretzels into bite-sized pieces and place in large bowl.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 the dressing mix and coat pretzels.
4. In a separate bowl, stir seasonings, oil, butter and dressing mix.
5. Pour over pretzels and stir until well coated.
6. Bake on foil lined cookie sheets or in large roasting pans for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.